Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Semester 2, Blog 1

The big ideas that I am taking away from internship are just how the same skills are utilized both at school and in the workplace, and, as we used skills we had previously gained at school during internship, we can use newly gained skills from internship and apply them to the work we do at school. For example, although I had been required to be professional prior to my internship, being in a workplace for multiple weeks increased my professionalism, which can be used for future assignments and presentations. Similarly, during internship I became more patient, due to working with first graders on a daily basis, and that will help me in the future when preparing, or when trying to explain something to someone in a way they can understand. My plans for the next semester are to apply these skills I gained at internship to my everyday work, and continue to try the best at the work I complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment