Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Internship - Blog #3

7. What lessons or experiences at you internship will you bring back to school to help you to further improve in your academics?
---
One thing that I believe I will be able to take away from my internship and apply to the work I complete in school is patience. Working with six-year-olds all day requires a lot of patience, just simply to make sure they understand everything and complete the tasks necessary. If I use this patience during school assignments, I think that I'd be able to do a better job, because I'd be less inclined to become frustrated if something were to go wrong. Additionally, I feel that, so far, my internship experience will have made me better at explaining things, and helping others with their work, which could definitely be of use during projects and such. Lastly, since one aspect of the project I am completing at Alpine Elementary is photographing the class, I will hopefully become better at that, as well as in Photoshop, which may come in handy for assignments later in the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment