Friday, January 7, 2011

First Week of Internship - Blog One

3. Describe the project you'll do at internship, including the skills and technology you need to do it and what you hope your project looks like as a final product.
---
One project that I'm going to be working on during my internship at Alpine Elementary School is photographing the first grade class that I am working with. In addition to just helping out around the classroom, and working with small groups of children, I'll be taking pictures throughout my next three weeks. Towards the end of this process, I'll put these images onto discs for the students to take home, as well as one for the teacher, so that she has access to the images for when she puts together the children's' end-of-year books. In order to make the pictures I take look the best, I may have to use programs such as Photoshop, and I may end up putting them together with a program such as Windows Movie Maker. I hope that the final product of my work is a polished collection of photographs that capture the time I spent at my internship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment