Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Internship - Blog #4

4. How has or do you see your internship changing the way you consider that paths your future will take?
---
Before this internship process, I had never really considered a future as a teacher, but, after just a few days at Alpine Elementary, it is actually something I could picture myself doing. Although it's not necessarily something I'mm planning on pursuing, it's definitely an option worth considering. So far, I have enjoyed the different aspects of working in a classroom, especially working with the kids. The class I'm in is made up of first graders, which seems to be a good age group to teach and work with. I knew I liked working with kids, but, had I not chosen an elementary school as my internship site, I may not have realized that I don't mind teaching.


No comments:

Post a Comment